tisdag, februari 25, 2014
Nutty Paleo bread
This bread was like super delicious to my ground beef soup I made for dinner today. It´s totally gluten, dairy and egg free. You can basically use any nuts, seeds or veggies for this bread. Today I only used nuts and seeds.
Organic ingredients for 1 bread:
2 tbsp physsilium husk
3,5 dl water (1,5 cup)
0,5 dl coconut oil (1/4 cup)
100 g pumpkin seeds
100 g sunflower seeds
100 g flax seeds
100 g sesame seeds
100 g almonds
100 g hazelnuts
1 tsp sea salt
1 dl dried blueberries (1/2 cup)
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius (350F).
2. Mix husk with wather and set aside for 5 minutes.
3. You can leave all nuts whole but I placed all nuts and seeds into a food processor and pulsed everything together a few times.
4. Melt coconut oil and mixed it together with salt, dried blueberries and the pulsed nuts and seeds.
5. Add the husk gel and mix everything together so there´s no lumps.
6. Butter a tin with coconut oil and pour the batter into the tin and bake for 60-70 minutes. My bread tin is 1,5 liters.
I just started to write in English, so please give me feedback if you see any wrong sentences.
Cred to Green Kitchen Stories