söndag, mars 16, 2014
These lovely seed crackers are so good and healthy.
Paleo seed crackers
2 cups flax seeds
1.5 cups pumpkin seeds
1 cup sesame seeds
1 cup sunflower seeds
2 cups water
a few pinches of unprocessed sea salt
1. Mix together all the seeds and pour over the water (so it barely covers).
2. Let swell for about 40-60 minutes.
3. Spread evenly on a baking paper.
4. Dry in the oven at about 100C (212F) for about 2 hours.
5. Eat with mashed avocado or some other good and healthy spread.
For the swedish recipe.